Sep 23, 2011

15 weeks!

Well, here we are a week later and a tad bit thicker. If I were one of those brave women who show pictures of real skin you could definitely tell that something is different. I just want to go on the record by saying that will never happen:) I am still wearing my regular jeans. I can tell that the day is quickly approaching that that will no longer be a reality. According to http://www.babycenter.com/, our baby is about 4 inches from crown to rump now and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces which is about the size of an apple. Even though this is the 2nd time around we are still amazed to learn and read about all the happenings of our sweet baby from week to week.

I am still feeling great. A little more tired at night that usual, but that is to be expected. Friday at 3:00 is always a welcome time:)  Mark and Asher are doing great too. Asher just turned 20 months old. Where has the time gone? Does that really mean we will have a new baby in 6 months? HOLY MOLY!

Happy Friday,
Mark, Allyson, Asher, and baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment