Sep 16, 2011

14 Weeks

Well, not much change going on in the belly area, other than I am starting to feel thick.  I can still easily wear my jeans which is definitely a good thing. I am sure the day is shortly approaching where that will not be a possibility. Still feeling great! I have been a little more tired than usual, but going to bed at 9:30 or 10:00 instead of 11:30 or 12:00 is probably not a bad thing:) Baby #2 and I are officially in the 2nd trimester which is crazy for us to think about. The baby should be about the size of a lemon at this point.

We are planning to post some Asher pictures this weekend. Mark has been so busy with school that it is hard for me to say, "um...can I use the computer to play with pictures?"

Hope everyone has a blessed Friday!
Mark, Allyson, Asher, and Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment