Nov 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

I (Mark) was excited to hand out candy for the first time ever on Halloween night. I remember the times of going trick-or-treating...who could forget The Three Amigos or Prince Ali (AKA Aladdin)? I was smooth. Allyson and I have been away from home the past couple of years. Allyson was working a fall festival at her school, so I loaded up the candy bowl. Well...besides a few visitors from our church, I didn't have anybody after 7pm--until Jason showed up. I had the porch light on, but without any visitors I found myself into college football on tv and messing around on the laptop. Around 8:30, a kid bangs on my screen door. A bit startled I look over and see a Jason mask staring back at me. For a minute, I thought I was going to pee my pants. Then, I remembered...he wants candy. To the parents of our teens--apologies in advance for all the leftover candy your sons and daughters will be receiving the next couple of weeks.

We had a fall festival at our church on Friday night. It was a great time and well attended. Seeing all the little ones dressed up is always fun. Made me think about this time next year having our own little guy all decked out as a monkey, zebra, pumpkin, or a blueberry.

We are headed back to the doctor this Wednesday. We will give an update later this week along with an updated pic of Allyson. For now, enjoy a pic of the 2 coolest nephews.
Much love,
Mark and Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment