Jun 1, 2009

Where to begin?

Here is a rundown of the events from the past month.
1. May 9th: We took our first positive pregnancy test and there were 2 lines!
2. May 10th: Took another test, just to be sure...
3. May 13th: Took another test...ok, we are really sure now!
4. May 18th: First doctor's visit...blood work/ more tests...it is official, we are pregnant! (Ok, Allyson is pregnant, Mark is just happy)
5. May 21st and 22nd: Drove to Georgia and finally were able to tell our parents, all 4 of them!
6. June 1st: 2nd doctor's visit and 1st ultrasound

That brings us to the present! The doctor told us that everything looked great! We are looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you.

Boy or girl? Who knows?!?! Let us know what you think!

Love,
Mark and Allyson

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm already predicting a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma B to B is sooooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maizie is happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definately thinking girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to be an uncle! Caleb and Cully are excited to have a cousin as well! I am going to say girl as well. Someone has to have a girl in this family and it isn't going to be us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for you guys! I'm saying boy all the way!!! I am sure our girls will fight over him :)

    ReplyDelete