Jun 15, 2009

We love grapes!


This week our baby is about the size of a grape and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. Luckily, he or she is starting to look more like a human. Another plus is that the tail is completely gone. Tails are cool, just not on babies. Summer has officially gotten into full swing this week as Mark and I start our packing, unpacking, doing laundry, and packing again routine. Mark is headed to senior high camp today. It is only about an hour away, so I(Allyson) will go up on a couple evenings this week to catch the evening service and hang out a bit. Mark gets home Friday and turns around and heads back to Indy the next morning to take me to the airport. I am headed to Hilton Head to spend a few days with my parents and the beach. I am so ready for my beach visit:)

We love and miss each of you!
Mark and Allyson

2 comments:

  1. Oh Allyson...I'm so excited for you!!! I love reading your posts, so please keep them up. Miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A grape! That's fun. I'm glad that you're at the beginning of your pregnancy during the hot summer...plus when you guys have so much going on!

    ReplyDelete