Oct 7, 2011

17 weeks!

No picture this week...sorry! Mark has our computer in Atlanta at a conference, and this website will not let me upload pics on my iPad. Bummer. I had a doctors visit this week. Everything with baby and Mommy are good. Baby #2 had a heart rate of 163. We made another appointment for October 26th. As long as he or she cooperates we will find out if Asher has a brother or sister on the way. Very exciting! Asher had an ear infection this week. You wouldn't know it by how he played all week. I took him in because of a runny nose and cough...came out with an ear infection. We were glad we went so that we could get medicine to fix it. Mark is in Atlanta at Catalyst until late Friday night/ early Saturday morning. We are soooo ready for him to be home. Asher misses his daddy and I miss my husband! Hopefully pictures to come this weekend! Much love, Mark, Allyson, Asher, and baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment