Feb 7, 2011

Gloves

As Asher gets older, we get little glimpses of the little boy that he is becoming. He will do something like eat all the icing off of his cupcake and skip the cake part which is all Mommy. (I can remember my Aunt Sally always saving me a corner piece on the cake so that I could get more icing...thanks, Sally!) The next thing we know Asher is doing something that is completely Mark. We love watching all of the ways that our personalities have meshed into our little boy. Here is a funny example of how Asher is completely his daddy's little boy.

It is a little known fact that Asher's daddy can be found running around town without his coat, but never without his gloves. I don't know what it is, but Mark loves his gloves...looks like someone is more like Daddy everyday.






Happy Monday,
Mark, Allyson, and Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment