Jan 11, 2011

"Toys"

See this innocent face? This sweet, innocent face? Let me tell you a little story about him and all the "toys" that he "owns".

First, lets start with the fruits and veggies. He has a whole shopping cart full of them...who wouldn't want plastic fruits and veggies?

Here we have an awesome table that sings and talks to you in English and Spanish!

In this corner we have a t-ball game as well as a thing that shoots colorful balls up in the air.

Next up is a plethora of blocks, stacking games, toys that play songs, and other fun stuff.

Ok, who doesn't want their very own piano?

Last, but certainly not least we have a "Little People" barn.

Now, I don't know about you but if I had all this cool stuff I would be playing with it all day and night.

I wouldn't be able to get enough....not Asher.

Asher has something much cooler than toys.

Asher has a video and DVD case.

...I think I want to watch "The Matrix"...

...maybe one of Mommy's seasons of "Friends"...

...Hey, is that Mel Gibson?...

..."The Patriot"...now that is a good one.

...not as good as the cover...the cover is lots of fun to play with.

...this movie is getting old...what else is up here?

HIP HOP ABS?!?! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Who needs toys when you have all of this?

There is that sweet face again. Ok, play with whatever you want. Those eyes get me everytime:)


Enjoying another snow day here in Indiana,
Mark, Allyson, and Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment