Jan 2, 2011

Chirstmas morning in Georgia

The morning started off with a quick Asher picture. I know, I know, I can't help it.

Next on the agenda was the Christmas story.

Then Asher started opening presents. A lot of presents...

More presents...

Who cares about that shirt, look at this tiny piece of paper...I wonder what it tastes like?

Yummy!

Ok, back to presents.

Still more presents.

More presents.

More presents.

Oh...other people got presents too. Cully got presents.

Caleb got presents.

We had a quick visit from a couple of ninjas.

Did I mention it snowed?!?!

Fun in the snow...

More fun in the snow...

Caleb and Cully posing for one last snow picture...


Basically, it was a great morning. We were all spoiled more than we deserved.
Much love,
Mark, Allyson, and Asher

PS...scroll down, there is another new post under this one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment