Nov 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

This is probably where you expect a lot of pictures of family, turkey, and other Thanksgiving fun but I hate to tell you it is not going to happen. I am really good at taking pictures of everyday life, funny things we catch Asher doing, but I am terrible at taking pictures of family gatherings. I guess I get so caught up in enjoying our family time that I forget to get out my camera. Oh well. I did catch a couple cute ones here and there...

Asher loves this sink at my mom and dad's house. I think he is going to outgrow it in the near future!

It is officially Christmas season!

This was taken Sunday night after church. Asher was so pooped from his traveling weekend that he passed out on his daddy's shoulder holding his mommy and daddy's hands. I love it.


Merry Christmas! Time to break out the Christmas movies!
Mark and Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment