Nov 15, 2010

Church league basketball.

Mark just started his season of church-league basketball. Basically, it is where a bunch of men get together and pretend that they are all 17 years old again only to find out that they aren't 17. I love church-league basketball. It just cracks me up for some reason. This past week, we (The mighty Davis Memorial Church of the Nazarene) took on the Baptists. Here is a shot of the guys getting some much-needed instructions...


Mark and Ken didn't want to show everyone up so they took some bench time together at one point:)

Don't worry, Mark eventually put himself in (did I mention he is the coach?).



I had a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the game, but I will save that for another day. Let's just say that we didn't win. But, if there was an award for number of fans and spirit, we won hands down. Check out our awesome cheering section...

...and the Baptist's cheering section. Pitiful. Just pitiful.


Don't worry guys, win or lose, Asher and I will always be your number 1 fans!



On to the next game!
Allyson and Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment