Oct 10, 2010

We're back!

We didn't quit blogging, promise. I really have a good excuse, actually a couple. First of all, Mark left for a conference in Atlanta on Wednesday morning and stole my computer. He was gone until Saturday morning. Ok, ok...he didn't really steal it. He asked if I minded if he take it and I said nope, go ahead:)

But, even if I had the computer I probably wouldn't have done much blogging because my lovely child tried to scare me to death the whole time his daddy was in Atlanta. Remember when I told you Asher had a scary fever, but it broke and he felt 100% again? Well, he decided to break out in a nasty hivey-looking viral rash that lasted from Wednesday to Friday. Luckily, it wasn't itchy or painful, but it scared this first time mommy anyway. Here is a picture of his rash. The picture doesn't do it justice. The flash makes it look lighter than in person. It was bright red!



Thankfully we have had no rash since Friday! Friday night my mommy aka Grandma came into town for a good visit. Mark rolled into town at about 3 am that night/Saturday morning from his conference. We are happy to have daddy back!

I wanted to end this random post with 2 pictures. Asher has quite possibly the most awesome bed hair ever. The first is a "before picture". His hair is nice and combed and somewhere near his head...

"Before hair"



This is the "after" shot. This is Asher on Sunday morning waking Grandma up in her "grandparent suite" also known as the "guest bedroom". I honestly didn't touch his hair to make it do this...it's all natural. Try not to be jealous.

"After hair"


Have a fantastic week!
Mark and Allyson

1 comment:

  1. Poor Asher! Emmalyn had the same exact thing happen to her after she had a fever. I guess it is pretty common. Scary for sure!

    ReplyDelete