Oct 23, 2010

First hair cut!

I have been hounding Mark to let me trim Asher's crazy hair for a couple of reasons.

#1 It always looks dirty. Asher's hair has progressively gotten lighter so his roots are light and his tips are dark. That makes for a weird combination.
#2 I can't do anything with it. Can't comb it down or it's in his face. Can't spike it up or it is 12 inches high (OK that was an exaggeration).

Yesterday, to my surprise, Mark says "Do you want to cut his hair now?" Are you kidding me???? "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

So, we hooked Asher up with a bottle distraction and went to town. Here are some before, during, and after shots for you.

Before craziness...




During the cut...






After...and we have a Blondie! (For some reason, on here it has a strawberry tint...hmmm)




Loving every first...
Mark & Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment