Feb 19, 2010

30 Days Old!

Our boy is 30...days old! Hard to believe. To celebrate, a little montage for your viewing pleasure. Mark is looking at buying some video editing software for fun. He has been messing around with some free trials to see if he likes a couple different brands. I needed some pics and videos to mess around with so I uploaded some video and dropped some pics of Asher into the program. Below is what came out, including some never before seen video! (And everyone said, "oooooooo, aaaaaaaah.") It is certainly amateur work, but fun anyways. Enjoy!



Much love,
Mark, Allyson, and the superstar, Asher

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mommy and Daddy,
    Grandma is writing this little message to you for me to thank you for being the best. I love my pictures and now this video. You are too much. You take such good care of me and I do love my snuggle times with both of you. I hope it was ok for Grandma to help me with this note. My cursive isn't very good so I am thankful I didn't have to write this out by hand. I do have nice long fingers so Grandma is hoping I will be able to hold my pencil correctly. I know I will do my best.

    You loving son,
    Asher

    ReplyDelete