Oct 4, 2009

Game Day

This weekend my family (Allyson) came in for the weekend to go to the Ohio State football game with Mark and I at IU. Ohio State won, it wasn't pretty, but they won. We had a great time regardless if the game was exciting or not. Mark and I met Mom, Andy, and Megan to tailgate around 1:30. Dad joined us after his cross-country meet was over around 3:45. We hung out, laughed, tried not to freeze, and ate enough food to to feed an army. Mom evidently cleaned out the entire Kroger store in Marion before she came. Believe me, we weren't complaining...it was all good! Mark and I are going to enjoy left-overs for most of the week! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy of game day.

(I am pretty sure that Dad was the only person in the stadium with shorts on...)

(Mark and I before the game...)

(Mom and I before the game...)
Asher's nursery renovations are finally complete! It looks great! We will take some pictures and post them early this week.

Love,
Mark and Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment