May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today has been a great day! My parents are in town so I got to spend Mother's day with my mom. That is not something that always happens since we live in different states.

We went to church this morning and came home to a nice meal provided by Mark and Dad. Mark grilled some burgers and Dad "made" the sides. It was all so good!

My boys spoiled me with some awesome new kicks and a wireless keyboard that will work with my iPad. I am using it now and it is so nice!

This little guy made Mother's day even more sweet this year.

Here is a picture of Asher, Levi, and I. As you can see, Mark had to trick Asher into getting into the frame.

We tried to press our luck and take a family picture. The back of Asher's shirt is really pretty:)

 

These boys make being a mommy the best job ever!

 

Allyson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment