Sep 28, 2010

You just never know...

...what shenanigans might be happening in the Thompson house on a daily basis. This is what my sweet baby boy looked like today. He was sporting a new outfit that Grammy bought for him at a crazy good Carter's sale. (Thanks again, Grammy!)



A short while later, I find Asher dressed like this...



While I was making a grocery list in the kitchen, Asher and his daddy were in our bedroom playing and being silly. As I was finishing up my list and ready to head to the store, I went into the bedroom to see why Asher was laughing so loud when I found him like this...



So, since his clothes were already half off, we decided to throw him in the bath-tub for a good soak. While lounging in his tub, he displayed some crazy acrobatic leg skills...



We are signing him up for "Cirque du Soleil" tomorrow.



The proud parents,
Mark and Allyson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment